To calculate your monthly mortgage payments quickly and easily, enter the loan amount, the interest rate and the length of the loan in the fields to the left.
- This payment only covers principal and interest. Your monthly payment to your lender may be higher to reflect taxes and insurance.
- In this calculation, the original amount of the loan is paid off over the life of the loan. In other words, the principal is amortized.
- Under a fixed-rate mortgage loan, this monthly payment will not change over the life of the loan.
- Under an adjustable-rate mortgage, this monthly payment is subject to change, as mortgage rates change over time.
- Results should not be considered an official payment schedule.